Altimus-Tech is a dynamically developing company with the main mission to design and deliver air traffic control, surveillance data acquisition and processing systems, surveillance radars, airspace monitoring systems as well as surface-to-air missile systems. The company is headquarted in Warsaw, Poland and the factory is based in keturiasdesimt Totoriu village, Vilnius district, Lithuania. Our products are manufactured in the newly built factory (up to 5000 sq.m. of floorspace) equipped with the latest and innovative equipment and a modern laboratory.
Altimus-Tech is specializing in the development and manufacturing of advanced radar data collection and processing systems for civil and defence markets ranging from multilevel command and control posts for all types of armed forces to multipurpose surveillance radars, data recorders and simulators. Being incorporated and operating in a EU state Altimus-Tech is a full-cycle manufacturer and keeps high standards of rendered services, high product quality while at the same time offering scalable and cost-effective solutions.
Decades of experience, modern technologies and production base as well as adherence to international standards make Altimus-Tech a recognizable brand in Air Defence and Air Traffic Control markets.
Altimus-Tech provides the services of design, production, modernization, installation and sale of civil and military air traffic control systems. We operate according to the requirements of the integrated quality and environmental management systems implemented in the company.
Altimus-Tech is responsible for the surrounding environment. We treat resources cost effectively and carefully, to minimize the damage to air, water and land as far as possible, as well as to protect the environment. Therefore, we are committed to:
- Organising and carrying out the activities of the company in line with the requirements of occupational safety and health, environmental protection, information and personal data protection and other legal acts;
- Establishing and maintaining safe and healthy working conditions;
- Following the principles of prevention. Continuously improving the performance and control mechanisms of the analysis and evaluation results, each incident being considered as an opportunity for learning and initiation of change;
- Increasing environmental performance and complying with pollution prevention principles;
- Ensuring the maintenance of the management system and achieving gradual improvement of the system, engaging all employees of the company in the process of improvement;
- Using technologies that minimise the harmful effect on the environment in our activities;
- Pursuing the prevention of pollution and continuous improvement of the condition of the environment;
- Organising an efficient system for the use of raw materials, energy and non-renewable natural resources, performing in such a way as to minimize waste and organize its reuse;
- Improving the management of operational processes and enable personnel to work safely, productively and efficiently, and pursuit better performance;
- Developing the responsibility and understanding of each employee of the company that the protection of the environment and the conservation of natural resources is not only the effort of the company, but also his/her personal responsibility.
We have extensive experience in design and production of automation systems for surveillance data acquisition and processing, airspace monitoring systems, integration of defence systems with civil air traffic control.
Deep upgrade of Surface-to-Air Missile systems S-125 "Pechora", 2K12 "Kvadrat" and S-75M3 "Volga".